Saturday, February 7, 2009

Signs shes not into you

Tell tell signs that she has absolutely no interest in you..

Just not sure if she's interested in being more than friends? She's the girl of your dreams, she's into all the same things you are, you like hanging out, she's hot, and best of all you think she might be interested in you.

For starters, depending how long the two of you have been hanging out, she probably already has some inclination as to whether or not you're interested in her. Unless the two of you have been hanging out, and she thinks you only see her as a friend, she probably already has some clue.

One sign is that she always throws the friend card on you. Don't mistake words like, "you're such a great friend, or "I don't know what I'd do without you" for "God, I'm so into you when will you get it already?" These words mean just that, you're my guy friend and I have no interest in dating you.

Sure, in some cases the girl will wake up and realize nice + friends + dependable + honest +always there for me-- why not date _____ (fill your name in here.) However, my bet is that she will forever have you pegged in her friend category. And in most cases, guys and girls a like, you do not mix the two. Friends in category A, Dating/relationships in Category B-- you get it?If you're really into this girl, and she's giving you weird signs, ask her. My motto to everything is simply that, "when in doubt, ask." I'm pretty sure it won't ruin the friendship forever, she may be taken back by it, but I doubt she will run to the hills screaming in horror. If she is a girl with any class, she will be flattered, tell you how she feels, and act like the conversation never happened.

Next is, have you tried to kiss her? If so, did she kiss you back? My guess is if she turned her head or gave you a cheek, she isn't into you. I can tell you this much, in my experiences, if the situation isn't too soon, she'll kiss you if she's into you. Also, is she sleeping with you? You best believe this as well-- if you have known her for a while, and she's not sleeping with you, buddy she ain't into you. YES some woman are floozies, and will sleep with anyone, but there are a few out there, who have morals, standards, and expectations. (see previous post on promiscuous women) She probably trusts you enough by this point and realizes your an A rated guy. "If she's not sleeping with you, she's just not that into you" --end of story.

No comments: