Tuesday, February 3, 2009

There's a guy out there who's going to be really happy that you didn't get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend.

Playing the waiting game can be as frustrating as hell, believe me, I know. I'm a very inpatient person. I've learned to deal, however, no longer do I panic at the sight of traffic, long lines, or finding the perfect guy for that matter.

Remember the old saying, "Good things come to those who wait?" However, waiting doesn't mean waiting it out with a dead end relationship nor does it mean dating guy after guy in hopes that somewhere the "grass is greener." If you are hanging on to a relationship for the shear fact of being in a relationship, you are wrong. You can not teach an old dog new tricks, I repeat you can not teach an old dog new tricks. Get it? - Good, make this a rule to live by.

Also don't get back together with a guy/girl that can't treat you the way you deserve to be treated. "There's a guy out there who's going to be really happy that you didn't get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend." ..as long as you can wait it out. :)

1 comment:

Ms. B. said...

You are right on time.

But I'm not going to sit back and wait, I'm going to break the rules. I'm on the prowl. :)